1. Heal: Health without “th.” According to the Obamacare Dictionary, this is what an incomplete Health Law can still accomplish.
2. Healthcare do(n)t gov: The Health Law according to the Republican Party.
3. Im-mi-gra-ti-on: “A bird carved into multiple pieces.”
4. Deportations: Yes, I can.
5. Stop Deportations: No, I can’t.
6. Im-mi-gra-ti-on Hopscotch: A Republican Party game in which the President tosses or kicks a small flat stone, beanbag, other object or bill into one of several numbered sections of a diagram marked on the pavement or ground in Congress and then hops on one foot over the lines from section to section and picks up the stone, object or undocumented immigrant “green card”, usually while standing on one foot in an adjacent section. (see dictionary.com for a better definition)
7. Object: An undocumented immigrant with reference to the impression made on the mind or the feeling or emotion elicited in an observer, mostly Republican Congressmen: an object of curiosity and pity.
8. Hop: to make a short, bouncing leap; to travel or move frequently from one place or situation to another.
9. Hop One: House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) saying that immigration reform is “absolutely not” dead just a week after saying he had “no intention” of negotiating with the Democratic led Senate over its comprehensive immigration proposal.
10. Hop Two: Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), who first said the immigration bill wouldn’t go for votes until next year, saying Sunday November 24 that immigration reform “is going to happen in a step-by-step method.”
11. Fast4Families: Civil Rights Heroes.
12. Eliseo Medina: A great man. Synonym: César Chávez, Dolores Huerta.
13. White House: The color of the façade of my home.
14. Basketball: Presidential Spa.
15. Michelle: “My belle. / These are words that go together well, / My Michelle... / Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, / Très bien ensemble/ I love you, I love you, I love you.”
16. Aloha: Greeting used in Kenya since Barack Obama became President of the United States.
17. Aloha: To hear what is not said, to see what cannot be seen and to know the unknowable (official Presidential meaning).
18. Congress: The act of coming together and meeting. Hardly an act of love or lovemaking (although “coitus” is a synonym).